Monday, September 22, 2008
Brendon & Breanne
Yes.......we are still alive and kicking!!! I have a lot of pictures to catch up on and I thought I'd start with last spring when Paul and I took Brendon and Breanne to the Temple for the first time. They were both really excited and could hardly wait. We all did baptisms. What a day to remember!!! They are truly growing up too fast. I feel very blessed to have such wonderful children. We ended the day with a stop at Wendys, and then finished the rest of our 2 1/2 hour drive home from Nauvoo. It's far away, but well worth the trip. Since this trip they have done baptisms with the youth in the summer, and we are currently planning to go again before the weather turns for the worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
That turned out super cute! Everything is looking good and fun!!!
Holy Cow...you are alive! I'm so glad that you have started posting again:) Once you get behind you just have to start somewhere. Looks like you guys had a great time down in Nauvoo. I actually miss that drive down there, even the drive to the church. So nice and peaceful and OPEN! Can't wait to see what you post next...keep it up girl! Heard you had a Branch Activity at the house~wish we could've been there! You need to email me pics of the house, I'm dying to see how fabulous it looks. Or you could just make that into a new post! Take care! You are going to Utah soon right? I bet you are so excited you can barely stand it:)
come on Jenn! I thought that once your were done being sucked into oblivian otherwise known as reading the Twilight books you would be back to blogging!
Post a Comment