I hope you are happy Allison!!!
Well I guess it will have to do but I do remember the challenge included a "sentance"!!! The pics are really cute!
I believe it was something...even if it had to be only a sentence!?!?
Oh you probably have me there! well o.k. I will let it slide this time!
I didn't know you had a blog until now. It will be fun to see how you guys are doing. Things are going well with Dave and I, we finally had our baby and she's doing great. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I hope you are happy Allison!!!
Well I guess it will have to do but I do remember the challenge included a "sentance"!!! The pics are really cute!
I believe it was something...even if it had to be only a sentence!?!?
Oh you probably have me there! well o.k. I will let it slide this time!
I didn't know you had a blog until now. It will be fun to see how you guys are doing. Things are going well with Dave and I, we finally had our baby and she's doing great. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment