Friday, April 18, 2008

Summer Showers Outside

I was just looking back through all of our little video clips that were saved from the fire on our computer, and I found this one. It was from 2 years ago and it was just pouring cats and dogs out. The rain gutters were clogged with leaves and pine needles so it was overflowing off the roof. The kids had to get out of the pool because we heard thunder, but when they saw all the water coming down off the roof...there was no stopping them. The rain comming down was fairly warm, and they had a blast playing in it. I don't ever think that they'll forget this, and I won't either. What a fun day. It's really wierd to see clips of the old house before the fire. Kind of like a distant memory. Before you watch the video clip, you'll have to go to the bottom of the page and pause the music that automatically comes on. And if you push play for the video, you can then push the pause button until it buffers so you can watch the video without it skipping or stopping. Good Luck! :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

alright Jen, I got tagged with this photo mosaic thing so I am passing it on to you! check out my blog to see how to do it!