Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dress Up, Girlfriends, and Ducks!


Katelynn just had to get ready all by herself this last week with a stylin hat that doesn't quite fit anymore, one slipper, and her cowgirl boot. She was playing mommy, taking good care of her baby ELMO. She is really good at entertaining herself which I just love when I need to get things done. Although I do have a blast pretending and playing with her myself. She's a blast, and makes me laugh every day.
Tyson...Tyson...Tyson!!! He goes to
pre-school, and has a girlfriend there. I don't know if Callie knows she's his girlfriend, but that hasn't stopped Tyson from claiming her for himself. He always asks us to write his and her name on the doodle board and it has to have hearts and flowers next to it. Man, I think we're in trouble with this one! I guess Tyson had a discussion with his best friend Dillon down the road because Callie used to be Dillons girlfriend until Tyson decided that wasn't right. Last I heard, Dillon has another girl in mind that he's happy with. I love to listen and hear what the little ones talk about...it's hilarious!!!

Tyson, Katelynn, and Logan are enjoying watching the ducks that walk through our property. Without a deck under their feet, we had to caution them to be a little careful. We all can't wait for summer and warmer weather to get here. :)























No comments: