

About a month before Grandma & Grandpa came to visit, Brendon & Breanne went to a joint Young Men/Young Women's Stake activity. They all went roller skating. Brendon won a contest, so they gave him a free skating pass for his family and school class. So after Grandma & Grandpa Coleman came, we went skating with everyone. Since we didn't have room for Brendon's whole class, we let Brendon and Breanne invite one friend each, (Dallas and Alia). We lost count of how many times the kids crashed to the ground. Sometimes it was painful to watch! But overall, they all caught on really fast, and everyone had a blast. Grandma Coleman wasn't going to skate at first, but then got brave and joined in. Grandpa Coleman chose to stay on the side and take pictures...a very wise decision indeed :) We're thankful for all the pictures to document the fun and craziness. At one point, Grandma and I had to take Tyson and Katelynn to the bathroom with all of us still on skates. Oh my gosh...was that scary. Trying to balance your child at the toilet with trying to keep your balance all on a tile floor. I was just thankful we could do it without crashing...I would've really hurt myself! I don't think Paul fell once, and it was only his second time roller skating! He is a very fast learner. I love seeing the kids smile and have such a good time. They have all decided that we need to go again!







No comments:
Post a Comment